Friday, December 16, 2011

Snow Globe


Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Biker Jacket ASOS, Long Shirt ebay, Blouse Topshop, Levis Cut Offs ebay, Boots Topshop, Hat H&M, Cuff ASOS

I took these pics while it was snowing it only lasted a few minuets but for a while I was in my own little snow globe. I brought this long shirt from ebay last year I decided to team it with a pair of cut offs and a biker jacket.

How is everyone getting on with their Christmas shopping I am nearly done and really looking forward to the big day. I have had to be sooooo strict with myself and not spend my Christmas shopping money on myself their are some great bargains out their with the shops starting their sales early. I did snap up one little thing for myself I will show you soon xoxo

smow

Popular Posts